Hotel & Travel
SAWC Fall is being held at Caesars Palace Las Vegas. Register early, and book your hotel when your registration process is complete.
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Phone: (702) 731-7110
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. Checkout: 11:00 a.m.
Room Rate: $175 single/double, plus $29 resort fee and 12% tax
Our host property is located in the heart of the Las Vegas strip and is approximately 15 minutes from the McCarran International Airport.
Hotel Reservations – Book within the Block
Registration for the SAWC Fall must be completed before hotel reservations will be accepted. To register, please visit www.sawcfall.com/rates. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be directed to secure your hotel room. Please note that the hotel will not accept reservations directly.
We want to ensure that your visit to Las Vegas is a safe, convenient and memorable one. Staying at our host hotel provides a hassle-free booking experience and puts you at the heart of the activity surrounding the conference.
SAWC Fall encourages attendees to book within our room block in order to:
- Save Money - To make the best use of your registration dollars, we have negotiated a special reduced rate of $175 + $29 resort fee when you book before the cutoff date of Friday, September 28, 2018.
- Gain Additional Networking Opportunities - By staying at the conference hotel, you enhance your opportunities to meet with colleagues and share experiences and ideas. Plus, when you book within the block, you gain access to important announcements at check-in and any room drops arranged by exhibitors.
- Support Future Meetings - When you book within the block, you help to keep meeting costs as low as possible and enable us to provide some of the important meeting features attendees have come to enjoy. You are not only supporting SAWC Fall—you are reinforcing our reputation and locking in special rates for future meetings, enhancing the overall attendee experience.
Remember, the deadline to reserve a room at the discounted rate is Friday, September 28, 2018. A limited number of rooms will be available. Be sure to book within our block and make the most of your hotel experience.
To change your reservation, please contact the hotel directly at 702-731-7110.
Airfare discounts from 2 to 10 percent for SAWC Fall participants are available through various airlines. Discounts are valid on travel from October 30 to November 6, 2018. Book your flight by contacting:
United Airlines –
Promotion Code: ZYXD507465 or call United at 800-426-1122.
Delta Airlines –
Meeting Event Code: NMQPT or call Delta at 800-328-1111.
You may also book by calling HMP Travel at 800-237-7285, ext. 4218. Tickets booked via phone are subject to a $35 booking fee.
Beware of Scams
HMP is the Official Housing Provider for SAWC Fall. Solicitation of hotel reservations from any housing provider other than HMP is not approved by SAWC Fall. Hotel reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates; however, they may be illegitimate. Please be aware of, and report, any unauthorized solicitation to HMP (800-237-7285 ext. 4218) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
LASxpress Airport Transportation Service offers cost-effective transportation services between McCarran International Airport and your hotel.
- Non-Stop Express Service Available for $18 Per Person
- 40+% Savings vs. Taxi Fare
- Immediate Boarding
- On-site Airport Staff
- Round trip fare: $36.00 per person (Xpress Non-Stop Service) / $22.00 per person (Economy 1+ Stop Service)
- One-way fare: $18.00 per person (Xpress Non-Stop Service) / $11.00 per person (Economy 1+ Stop Service)
- Round trip fare: (Sedan – 3 PAX): $165.00 per Sedan; One way fare: $82.50 per Sedan
- Round trip fare: (SUV – 5 PAX): $180.00 per SUV; One way fare: $90.00 per SUV
- Round trip fare: (Limousine – 6 PAX): $185.00 per Limousine; One way fare: $92.50 per Limousine
For reservations, please visit http://lasrescenter.hudsonltd.net/res?USERIDENTRY=SAWC2018&LOGON=GO
Taxi – Caesars Palace is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport. A cab to the hotel will cost about $25 one way.