One Day Student Scholarship
BECOME THE FUTURE OF WOUND CARE
The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall meeting (SAWC Fall) brings together the foremost experts in wound care to improve patient outcomes through education. We are offering a unique scholarship program to attract future wound care leaders — students interested in exploring a specialized wound care clinical career.
The free scholarship is limited to 20 participants and includes:
- Free registration to attend SAWC Fall on Saturday October 21st
- Complimentary T-Shirt
- Certificate for framing and scholarship confirmation letter
- Educational sessions and poster hall access
- Lunch in exhibit hall to learn about wound care products
- Video and photo session for scholarship student testimonials
- Student reception with hors d’oeuvres and beverages
- SAWC Fall tote bag and meeting syllabus
Twenty (20) scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please let us know if you are interested in securing one of the scholarship awards. We also encourage you to inform fellow students interested in pursuing a specialized wound care nursing career to request one of the remaining scholarships by contacting me at 610-560-0500 x 4222.