Attend as an MVP
The SAWC Spring Maximum Value Package (MVP) is the most cost-effective offer that will maximize your experience throughout the meeting. Being an MVP will let you take home educational offerings that will benefit you and your wound care practice well after the conference ends.
MVP registration includes:
- Unrestricted access to more than 80 educational activities over 5 days
- Access to pre- and post-conference sessions
- Opening night reception
- Lunch and continental breakfast for four days
- Three days of the premier exhibit hall in wound care
- Exhibitor guide
- SAWC tote bag and t-shirt
- Chronic Wound Care: The Essentials (book)
- Access to SAWC Spring 2018 On-Demand
- Abstract book
Remember: Apply to your facility to financially support your attendance at SAWC Spring. Let administration know you’ll share the clinical knowledge gained at the conference with your wound care coworkers and will pass along the educational giveaways you’ll receive as an MVP. A key take-home item for MVP attendees is on-demand access to the SAWC Spring 2018 sessions that allows those who couldn’t attend to view key educational sessions by the leading presenters in wound care.
Max out your CE potential — choose the MVP option today.
Package available only until March 16, 2018.