Benefits of Exhibiting
The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care (SAWC) is the largest gathering of multidisciplinary wound care clinicians in the United States. Continuing education credits are offered for physicians, nurses, pharmacists, podiatrists, physical therapists, and dietitians. SAWC Spring was launched in order to enhance attendee accessibility to the premier education event of SAWC through the strategic location of two events in opposite regions of the country.
The scope of SAWC continues to expand with SAWC Spring. As an exhibitor, you can expect the same caliber and multidisciplinary attendee mix as you see with SAWC Spring/WHS. Similar to SAWC Spring/WHS, SAWC Spring includes unopposed Exhibit Hall hours. Exhibitors have come to expect and appreciate having the complete focus of meeting attendees during exhibit times.
As the largest wound care conference, we are expecting around 2,000 attendees and 175 exhibiting companies next year.
We Support Our Exhibitors by Providing
- Impression-driven sponsorships
- Customized marketing programs
- Exhibitor marketing kit (full of many useful tools for every step of your trade show experience)
- An experienced sales staff to assist you with reaching your marketing goals
- Access to attend regular SAWC Sessions with your Exhibitor Badge (does not include pre- or post-conference sessions, and you cannot receive credits)
HMP reaches more than 225,000 wound care professionals and decision-makers through an aggressive marketing campaign that utilizes an array of print and web vehicles, outlined below.
- Partnership with the leading industry organization, the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care
- Print advertising in Ostomy Wound Management, WOUNDS, Podiatry Today, and Today’s Wound Clinic
- A dedicated SAWC Spring 2018 website
- Banner ads on AAWC and journal websites, including Vascular Disease Management
- Banner ads on each journal’s e-newsletter
- Polybag promotions in Ostomy Wound Management, WOUNDS, Podiatry Today, and Today’s Wound Clinic
- Comprehensive direct-mail campaign using journal mailing lists, including Vascular Disease Management
- Ongoing marketing and promotional efforts conducted by AAWC to their members
Interested in Exhibiting?
Future SAWC Spring Dates and Locations
May 7–11, 2019
San Antonio, TX