Important Links and Information
- SAWC Spring Floor Plan
- SAWC Spring Exhibitor Application
- SAWC Spring Marketing Opportunities
- Exhibitor Service Kit
- Exhibitor Badges & Description - Email Tara Fields at firstname.lastname@example.org for link
- Lead Retrieval Form
- Electric Order Form
- Hotel & Travel Information
- Shipping Information
SAWC Spring Posters & Abstracts Guidlines
The abstract submission site for the 30th annual SAWC Spring/WHS 2017 meeting (at San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA from April 5-9, 2017) will open on Tuesday, October 11, 2016 and will close at 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, December 5, 2016.
Please note SAWC Spring no longer accepts repeat abstracts from the SAWC Spring meeting. All abstracts need to be re-submitted in order to be considered for presentation at SAWC Spring.
Contact for Questions: email@example.com
Exhibit Space Fees
Standard booths are 10' x 10'. The fee is $3,975 per 10' x 10' booth unless noted on the floor plan. A 3% Administrative Fee will applied to all Credit Cards.
Booth Fees Include
- Standard booth identification sign showing exhibitor name and booth number
- Draped 8'-high back wall and 36"-high side rails
- Daily cleaning of aisles in exhibit area
- Exhibit description in the exhibition guide
- Complimentary exhibit badges (quantity based on the size of the booth space)
- Exhibitors can attend regular sessions with their exhibitor badges; you will NOT receive credits for these sessions and will NOT be able to attend the pre- or post-conference sessions with your badges.
Value-Added Exhibitor Benefits Include
- Recognition through a comprehensive and innovative promotional campaign of emails, direct mail, and advertising (over 1,000,000 impressions!)
- Pre-show coverage in WOUNDS, Ostomy Wound Management, Podiatry Today, and Annals of Long-Term Care journals
- Hyperlink on the official website
- Press opportunities on the official show website
Policy for Assignment of Space
All applications for space must be filed via the online contract form. Please keep a copy for your records. It is not always possible to assign one of your preferred choices; however, we’ll try to make assignment in your requested area. The primary consideration in the assignment of space to exhibitors shall be in the best interest of SAWC. The SAWC may at its discretion accept or reject any application for space and reserves the right to relocate or reassign exhibit booths at any time.
Many booth spaces have already been assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Applications received after the on-site booth assignment process is completed shall be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Space assignments are contingent upon a timely receipt of application; the size of exhibit requested; physical layout and characteristics of the exhibit hall; compatibility of exhibitors; and other factors as determined by SAWC, such as overall support of the meeting.
The official exhibit contractor, Freeman, will provide an exhibitor service kit containing literature and rates for all labor, services, electrical connections, furniture, and miscellaneous equipment to exhibitors after assignment of space has been confirmed. Please check your exhibitor kit for order deadline dates. Freeman also will provide instructions within the kit so forms may be processed online.
2017 Exhibitor Hours
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5, 2017
Exhibitor Move-In 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2017
Exhibitor Move-In 8:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Exhibits (Grand Opening/Cocktail Reception) 5:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
FRIDAY, APRIL 7, 2017
Exhibits (Lunch) 11:45 a.m.–2:15 p.m.
SATURDAY, APRIL 8, 2017
Exhibits (Lunch) 11:45 a.m.–2:15 p.m.
Exhibitor Move-Out 2:30 p.m.–11:00 p.m.
SUNDAY, APRIL 9, 2017
Exhibitor Move-Out 8:00 a.m.–11:45 a.m.
Terms of Payment/Cancellations
Prices of exhibit booths are as indicated on the Exhibitor Agreement. Applications for each exhibit space must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in the form of a credit card payment, or check or money order made payable to HMP Communications, LLC. The balance of the payment shall be due no later than January 13, 2017. Applications submitted after January 13, 2017 must be accompanied by payment in full. Should any contingency prevent the SAWC Spring or exhibition from occurring, HMP Communications, LLC, shall not be held liable for any expenses incurred by exhibitors. If HMP Communications, LLC, receives written notice of space cancellation before January 13, 2017, a 50% refund of monies received will be made. If an exhibitor cancels after January 13, 2017, the entire cost of booth space will be forfeited. Please refer to the back of the Exhibitor Agreement for complete rules and regulations.