Students Welcome at SAWC Spring
BE THE FUTURE OF WOUND CARE.
The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Spring meeting (SAWC Spring) brings together the foremost experts in wound care to improve patient outcomes through education. We are offering a unique scholarship program to attract future wound care leaders — students interested in exploring a specialized wound care clinical career.
The free scholarship is limited to 20 participants and includes:
- Complimentary SAWC Spring one-day registration (Friday, April 27, 2018)
- Invitation to a private reception for students
- Free T-shirt for you to wear at the show so attendees can network with you
- An assigned mentor to help you learn more about a career in wound care
- Scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all 20 scholarships are assigned, students can still register and receive the same benefits for a fee of $99.
Register today with code: THEFUTURE
If you have the passion for healing wounds, we’re providing you with the resources to get started.