One Day Student Scholarship
BECOME THE FUTURE OF WOUND CARE
The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care Fall meeting (SAWC Fall) brings together the foremost experts in wound care to improve patient outcomes through education. We are offering a unique scholarship program to attract future wound care leaders — students interested in exploring a specialized wound care clinical career.
The free scholarship is limited to 40 participants and includes:
- Complimentary SAWC Spring one-day registration (Saturday, November 3, 2018)
- Invitation to a private reception for students
- Free T-shirt for you to wear at the show so attendees can network with you
- An assigned mentor to help you learn more about a career in wound care
- Scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Once all 40 scholarships are assigned, students can still register and receive the same benefits for a fee of $99.
Forty (40) scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please let us know if you are interested in securing one of the scholarship awards. We also encourage you to inform fellow students interested in pursuing a specialized wound care nursing career to request one of the remaining scholarships by contacting me at 610-560-0500 x 4222.